What we’re after…
A Logistics Coordinator with enthusiasm (heaps of it), initiative (even more of it) and attention to detail.
You will be the primary contact for the 3PL warehouse ensuring orders are fulfilled correctly and in a timely way. Accuracy and efficiency will be vital as you process sales orders, maintain inventory levels, coordinate stock movement and produce shipping documents for export orders.
You’ll provide support to sales managers to ensure seamless fulfillment and delivery of both local and export orders.
This role will work closely with the other members of the inventory & accounts team, sales team, shipping agents and external suppliers so excellent written and verbal communication is required.
Your computer skills will help you in maintaining and keeping up-to-date the computer-based sales and inventory programs we use. A background or exposure to retail supply and logistics will be beneficial.
You job will include but not be limited to;
- Manage 3PL warehouse to ensure seamless flow of orders to our customers
- Control stock movement including damaged or obsolete stock, returns and credits
- Accurately maintain all inventory information in our inventory programs
- Run daily & weekly reports on stock levels and warehouse performance, remedy any foreseeable isssues
- Book shipments and generate paperwork for export customer orders
- Assist with general head office duties, backup to receptionist
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a company as motivated and hard-working as you are. The role presents an exciting opportunity to learn and grow within the business. We are situated in modern offices in beautiful Takapuna.
If this role sounds like you please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 10 March 2017