Join the Team!
BRAND MANAGER - COSMETICS & SKIN CARE
If you're a superstar brand manager, we would love you to come on board to look after some of our exciting brands including a new cosmetics brand.
Who we are…
The Beauty Collective is a manufacturer and distributor of beauty and personal care products. We’re established locally and are rapidly growing the business into newer international markets. Our dynamic head office team work closely together constantly developing innovative concepts with a commitment to delivering excellence to our customers.
What we’re after…
A Brand Manager with experience in cosmetics and/or skin care products. You will be responsible for all areas and retail distribution of cosmetics, develop business strategies across product design (if applicable), production, sales and marketing. Your role will include research, production, purchasing, sales and marketing. Essential to the role is enthusiasm, initiative and excellent communication skills. You’ll be a multi-tasker who is super organized with expert computer skills. It would be helpful (but not essential) to have a background in wholesale and a sound understanding of retail, even better if you also have a keen interest in fashion & cosmetics.
We are open to flexible working hours.
Your job will include but not be limited to;
- Read publications, attend trade shows and study competing products.
- Research product specifications, costs and ingredients and ensure these align with the market needs.Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products and brands.
- Evaluate feasibility of cosmetic products and brands based on factors such as appearance, safety, function, market potential, performance, brand recognition and other market characteristics
- Liaise with suppliers and negotiate purchase price and lead times.
- Forecasting; provide accurate sale data and market intelligence in order to facilitate effective planning and stock management decisions.
- Investigate any other ways of efficiently producing and/or purchasing and ways of distributing it.
- Manage company trade shows and sales presentations.
- Liaise with Sales manager to ensure they are trained on new ranges and selling the product correctly.
- Work to budgets and report sales progress to management on a regular basis.
- Work with Sales Manager to identify and negotiate new accounts whilst maintaining and building relationships and sales with existing accounts. Develop a comprehensive sales plan based on this.
- Develop promotional and other marketing/advertising projects and coordinate their effective implementation.
- Brief graphic designers to create advertising and point of sale material when necessary.
- Develop marketing strategy covering each brand and channel which is in line with company budgets.Work to budgets and report marketing progress to management on a regular basis.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a company as motivated and hard-working as you are. The role presents an exciting opportunity to grow within the business. We are situated in modern offices in beautiful Takapuna. You can find out more about us at www.thebeautycollective.co.nz
If this role sounds like you please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 14th July 2017.