Join the Team!
BRAND ASSISTANT – Tender Love & Carry
If you're passionate about beauty and fashion, and would like the opportunity to work alongside our superstar TL&C Brand Manager, we would love you to come on board to help look after this brand.
Who we are…
The Beauty Collective is a manufacturer and distributor of beauty and personal care products. We’re established locally and are rapidly growing the business into newer international markets. Our dynamic head office team work closely together constantly developing innovative concepts with a commitment to delivering excellence to our customers.
What we’re after…
A passionate Brand Assistant to work alongside the Brand Manager in sourcing and production of new products as well sales and marketing initiatives for our existing product range. They will have customer service and administration experience, have intermediate level computer skills, a related qualification and sales & marketing experience.
Your job will include but not be limited to;
New Product Development
- Assist with planning and forecasting in New Product Development
- Contact suppliers (worldwide) to gain samples and quotes for finished products and product componentry
- Provide accurate product info for all NPD i.e. codes, barcodes, pricing and descriptions
- Assist Brand Manager to analyse competitor performance and product mix to identify market trends and provide recommendations for brand development.
Sales & Marketing
- Work with Brand Managers and Inventory to brief in-house design team thoroughly on producing new product packaging and marketing material.
- Assist with concept and implementation of in-store promotions.
- Assist with preparation of sales and marketing materials by collating information for reps/agents.
- Assist with online marketing
- Planning and Communication of promotional activity with customers by completing promotional plans and calendars and promotional submissions.
- Working with the Brand Manager and Inventory to ensure that correct stock levels for products are maintained at all times.
- Assisting the Brand Manager in clearing stock that isn’t selling through.
- Assisting Brand Manager to review product ranges and assess what lines are to remain in a range.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining a company as motivated and hard-working as you are. The role presents an exciting opportunity to grow within the business. We are situated in modern offices in beautiful Takapuna. You can find out more about us at www.thebeautycollective.co.nz
If this role sounds like you please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Sunday 21st January 2018.