The skin perfecting solution we’ve all been waiting for!
Tis the season of warmer weather, and with that comes more revealing clothing. So the last thing we need to be worrying about is not feeling confident in our own skin! However, there is something that we all have, that causes real self-consciousness amongst many of us – cellulite and stretch marks! Oaky everyone, let’s normalise and solve it once and for all.
Enter, C Lab & Co Coffee Scrubs! The solution to stretch marks, cellulite and skin imperfections that we have all been waiting for.
This coffee scrub is 100% natural, made in Australia, not tested on animals, vegan friendly, and made of all ethically sourced ingredients so not only will your body love you for using it, but your soul will too!
It uses quality Arabica beans, natural oils including organic vitamin e oil, sweet almond oil, coconut, sweet orange oil and natural minerals which your skin will love you for.
The benefits of the C Lab & Co Coffee Scrubs are endless but a few we think you will love include:
- Applying caffeine to the skin can increase blood-flow and circulation which can assist in reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Almond oil is filled with vitamins that moisturise your skin, and with linoleic and oleic acids which stimulates skin healing. It also helps to dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles.
- Vitamin E helps to neutralize free-radicals which damage cells and plays a role in the anti-inflammatory process, helping to sooth and protect your skin.
- Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial and antifungal treatment, as well as moisturizing and protecting your skin.
- Sweet orange oil is an anti-septic and anti-inflammatory as well as improving the skins ability to absorb vitamin C, increase collagen production, and improve blood flow - all of which are essential for anti-aging.
To give yourself that fresh skin feeling and, grab your C Lab & Co skin scrub here and see the amazing results for yourself!
Our tips for the most effective usage:
- Dampen skin in the shower, then turn off water before you begin.
- Use the scrub in circular motions focusing on problem areas. For added results, you can use an exfoliating mitt [link here]
- After working the scrub into your skin, let it sit for a few minutes to allow your skin time to absorb all the natural oils, before rinsing it off.
- Use twice weekly for optimum results.
Images from @c_labandco Instagram and @sarashakeel instagram.