Applying the perfect layer of foundation can sometimes be difficult but finding the perfect tool will make it so much easier!
Powder foundation is best applied with a brush, the Simply Essential F3 Angled Kabuki Brush
will do an incredible job. Whereas liquid foundation can be applied with either a sponge, brush or even your fingers. Benefits of sponges for foundation application
- Streak-free finish
- Easy to build up coverage with a sponge
- Smooth, airbrushed finish
- Makes blending around the tricky areas like your eyes and nose super easy
The Simply Essential Duo Toned Blending Sponge
is our go to sponge for easy foundation applicationBenefits of brushes for foundation application
- Quick and easy to use
- Can achieve the perfect coverage that you want
- Different styles of brush to give the perfect finish and effect that you are looking for
- Uses less product than a sponge
The Simply Essential 3D Diamond Kabuki brush will make applying your foundation a breeze!
What will you choose?